Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December so far

Haven't blogged in a while so here's an update on us:

Christmas time is here! We went to our churches' Singing Christmas Tree twice this weekend and it was fantastic! Brett played guitar in it. The dramas were so good! Austin loved it! He was excited about telling Mr. Ron he did a good job being Jesus! He said when he grow up, he wants to be Jesus in the play. He has been playing with his manger scene toy a lot. He was reciting the passage from Luke the other day and pretty much knew it by heart. He won't say it for me though. I just have to catch him playing and hear it!

We finished Austin's second Phonics book yesterday. I'm going to wait on starting book 3 until after the new year. I'll probably just have him practice reading and math until then. One thing I want to do is have him practice writing his full name, address, and phone number. I never really made him do it. He can write "Austin" of course and he know how to call 911 if there is an emergency.

Monday I have a doctor's appointment. They said they are going to see if they can tell what we're having. I'll only be 15 weeks so I'm not sure I'll trust it! I've already gained 7 pounds. :( I had to get out my maternity pants. They're too big but my regular jeans are just tight enough to be uncomfortable. I really hope I can keep my weight down but it's so hard to find time to walk. With Austin I gained 60 pounds!!! I didn't lose enough after I had him and so I was heavy when I got pregnant with Logan. I only gained like 20 pounds with him but I looked like a huge blob and I was so miserable. After I had him, I lost a ton of weight and was trying to lose more before I got pregnant but I didn't get to my goal weight. We got Logan a little car that I can push him in so I'm hoping I can walk more after the holidays. It's so crazy right now I never have time to exercise. I really don't feel like it either. I'm hoping I'll want to next month! I have a gym membership, but I think I need to cancel it. I keep saying I am and then I don't have time. I just don't think I'll go enough to make it worth it. Plus, who wants to walk into a gym with a bunch of hot, skinny, girls running on the treadmill when you're pregnant?! After this baby is born, I'm on a mission to get fit!

Hubby is on his way home for lunch so I better get off the computer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment